Thursday 24 March 2022

Bead Embroidered Elephant.

 I made this beautiful bead embroidered Asian Elephant on an online Beaded Object Class with the amazing Heidi Kummli. It was such a joy to bead a subject I have so much passion for. I am a real Wildlife Warrior brought up in Africa and am appalled at the senseless shooting of Elephants for trophies. Imagine a world without Elephants for future generations to admire. Or Rhinos for that matter - any wild animal is sacred as far as I'm concerned. We have no right to take their lives for sport or some silly misguided idea Rhino horn is a medicine. A really dumb notion.

I hope you enjoy my new creation as much as I enjoyed making it. My next subject will be an African Elephant now that I know how to go about the process of beading an object.






No comments:

Post a Comment