Tuesday 30 April 2019

Seahorse bead embroidered neckpiece.

This beautiful Seahorse neckpiece is my interpretation of the wonderful Sherry Serafini's Siren of the Sea piece featured in her latest book. The sea shells which I found on our local beach where I live in lovely Hallidays Point are smaller than in the design so I had to do a lot of filling in with bead embroidery and components. I enjoyed the challenge of something completely different and am pleased with the result.
The variety of pearls go from coin pearls to Swarovski pearls and tiny 2mm potato pearls along the neckline in varying colours of gold, white and soft beige. The Seahorse is surrounded by Rhinestones giving the piece a lovely glitter with movement.
For sale in my Etsy shop.

http://www.etsy.com/au/shop/RosemaryBJewellery






No comments:

Post a Comment